2. Personal information stored on the Site are controlled by: BASIC Paweł Baranowski with a registered office in Białystok, NIP (Tax Identification No.) 966-145-62-79, REGON (National Business Registry no.) 142520666, later refereed to as a Data Controller.
3. For the safety of the information we are provided with, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent the information from unauthorised access.
4. We monitor how these procedures and recommendations are implemented and constantly check if they remain in accordance with relevant laws – Personal Data Protection Act, Act on Rendering Electronic Services as well as various secondary legislation and EU community legislation.
5. Personal Information is processed with the consent of the User or when the Data Controller is legally entitled to process Personal Information or to execute a contract concluded by and between the parties.
6. User data and user behaviour data is acquired by the Site in the following ways:
a) from information Users enter voluntarily into forms on the website
b) from information collected by cookies.
7. The Site collects information that users provide voluntarily.
8. Information provided by filling out forms are processed in order to serve the purpose of a particular form, e.g. to deliver customer service by providing a client with information/details regarding a product or service.
9. In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act personal information entered on the Site are not to be sold or shared with a third party.
10. The information contained in a form may be viewed by an individual who entered it. The individual is entitled to modify his or her data at any moment and to stop it being processed.
10. The Site may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Site and are in no way controlled by koszulkowo.com website. Such websites may have their own privacy policies and rules which we recommend to read.